NICIS Hub Feed http://www.nicis.com Patrice Mon, 14 Apr 2014 10:12:51 GMT Validation set 4b submitted. Awaiting results #DEL #Allcolleges Patrice Mon, 07 Apr 2014 15:45:15 GMT Request from #BMC to stop a #script and schedule it to resume on the 11th May Patrice Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:47:57 GMT Further investogation needed into the #FLU coding. #all colleges Patrice Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:34:02 GMT Few issues raised with validation set 2 in #CDR. #DEL to confirm next step. #allcolleges Patrice Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:33:23 GMT Validation set 3 ran for #CDR. #Allcolleges Patrice Mon, 03 Mar 2014 16:53:13 GMT Request from #BMC to investigate a #FLU issue. Patrice Mon, 03 Mar 2014 12:11:57 GMT Starting work on Validation set 2 for #CDR with view to have completed and signed off by end of week. #Allcolleges Patrice Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:41:59 GMT Change made to #FTE in #allcolleges. This allows 22 to be seen on report. #change CR0102 Patrice Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:56:39 GMT Investigating issue in #BMC where data is going missing. Patrice Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:25:09 GMT Query from #BMC regarding #CDR validations Patrice Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:24:50 GMT Request from #SRC to run #FTE for 13/14 Patrice Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:24:35 GMT #CDR Validation query from #SWC Patrice Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:42:41 GMT Validation breakdown sent to #allcolleges from #cdr run carried out on Friday evening. Patrice Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:33:38 GMT Successful run of #CDR on the 24th Jan. #allcolleges Patrice Wed, 22 Jan 2014 11:17:09 GMT Asked to investigate #FTE issue in #SERC. Patrice Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:41:30 GMT meeting with #DEL regarding #CDR validation reconciliation. Patrice Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:31:39 GMT Request from #NWRC to provide #CDR table script. Patrice Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:33:23 GMT Investgation into failure notifications within the repository server. #CDR #Allcolleges Patrice Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:20:04 GMT Analysing data from Monday evenings #CDR run.#All colleges Patrice Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:14:57 GMT #DEL want a list of DEL employees that are currently set up to receive #CDR outputs. Patrice Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:55:39 GMT #CDR set up for #test run this evening. #allcolleges Patrice Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:52:01 GMT Request from #DEL to provide code that produces new variable list within #CDR. Patrice Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:51:16 GMT Runtime issue reported in #SWC causing issues to #FLU run. Patrice Mon, 13 Jan 2014 14:50:11 GMT #Change CR0087 aprooved and completed for #CDR. Patrice Thu, 09 Jan 2014 09:27:22 GMT Issue with #FTE in #SRC. 12/13 yr has disappeared. #SRC wants to know why this would be the case and also a re-run put in place Patrice Wed, 08 Jan 2014 16:21:12 GMT #Internal issue with the info@ email address on the website Patrice Wed, 08 Jan 2014 13:53:42 GMT Issue regarding #FLU csv in #SWC Patrice Wed, 08 Jan 2014 12:37:29 GMT #change CR0087 sent to BSU management group for aproval . #CDR Patrice Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:35:57 GMT #Internal installation of software on new laptop. Patrice Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:34:59 GMT Request from #SWC to show how to run #FLU themselves. Email sent with URL Patrice Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:42:53 GMT Request from #BMC to provide #CDR run Patrice Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:42:07 GMT Update continuing to #cdr #Validations Patrice Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:42:06 GMT Update continuing to #cdr #Validations Patrice Wed, 20 Nov 2013 14:51:26 GMT #Change CR0084 agreed by 3 members of #BSUmanagement Patrice Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:46:49 GMT Meeting with #DEL regarding new variables to be added #CDR. Patrice Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:16:47 GMT Request from #SRC to reset password to enable access to #CDR files. Patrice Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:16:19 GMT Request from #NRC to provide table layout for #CDR. Patrice Mon, 18 Nov 2013 11:15:43 GMT #CDR run completed on the 15th November. Patrice Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:24:15 GMT Going through #validations, noting which ones match and can be included in fridays #return Patrice Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:58:45 GMT Request from #SRC to complete a #database update. Awaiting file, completed update form to look at if this is viable. Patrice Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:57:32 GMT Request from #BMC to send #CDR files for academic years, 10/11,11/12,12/13,13/14. Patrice Thu, 07 Nov 2013 09:37:38 GMT Request to colleges for their internal process around deceased students. #Allcolleges Patrice Wed, 06 Nov 2013 15:40:32 GMT Updates to be made to #CDR #Validations based on weekend run. #allcolleges,#DEL Patrice Tue, 05 Nov 2013 15:03:33 GMT Creation of Look up tables for #CDR #Validations. #Colleges Patrice Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:36:22 GMT Test run of CDR with Validations in #NWRC for #DEL completed on the 1st of November. Patrice Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:58:47 GMT Asked to investigate a DTC issue within #SRC. Patrice Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:46:10 GMT Request from #SWC to provide them with Friday nights flat FLU file. Patrice Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:43:06 GMT Papers created for Thursdays #CDR meeting, showing results from SPSS and Sql #Validations. #allcolleges Patrice Tue, 22 Oct 2013 14:27:18 GMT Request by #SRC to provide #FLU #validation exceptions Patrice Tue, 22 Oct 2013 12:12:04 GMT Request by #DEL to provide start and end dates for academic years in #allcolleges. Patrice Tue, 22 Oct 2013 10:50:06 GMT Request by #SERC to provide #FLU #validation exceptions. Patrice Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:52:19 GMT Meeting arranged for Thursday the 24th to discuss #CDR validations. #allcolleges Patrice Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:05:00 GMT Weekend run of #CDR for academic year 13/14. Run went ok just waiting feed back from #DEL regarding data. #allcolleges Patrice Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:02:46 GMT Problem with internal servers #Mhance notified and are to provide information and also access for Brendan and myself to troublshoot problems out of hours. Patrice Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:59:18 GMT #Flu run completed for 12/13. Few issues regarding validation report but work around put in place #allcolleges and #DEL happy. Patrice Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:49:54 GMT #changerequest CR0083 approved. Patrice Tue, 08 Oct 2013 10:29:30 GMT Query regarding transferred students and their outcome to be investigated on behalf of #BMC. #allcolleges Patrice Tue, 08 Oct 2013 10:28:02 GMT Testing of the #CDR with #Validations that took place at the weekend. Patrice Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:49:24 GMT enquiry from #NRC regarding V4 functionality. Patrice Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:00:48 GMT 1st of #CDR #Validations recieved. Going to merge and test these with already existing ones. #allcolleges Patrice Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:54:17 GMT Good meeting with #DENI regarding teachers #pensions. Final layout to be confirmed before contact made with #JaneSystems . #allcolleges Patrice Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:36:19 GMT Meeting with #QLPuserGroup Patrice Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:08:43 GMT #Equality Information submitted to #DEL Patrice Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:10:42 GMT Meeting arranged to see DENI next week regarding #Pensions. #allcolleges Patrice Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:10:02 GMT Validation document created and sent to #allcolleges. Patrice Thu, 05 Sep 2013 16:43:45 GMT #CDR #Validation guide to be created for #allcolleges. #DEL Patrice Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:41:45 GMT #DEL require infromation regarding the new #Equality fields on #QL Patrice Wed, 04 Sep 2013 16:46:28 GMT Problems with email going to certain address'. Contact made with #ITassist to help with investigation. Patrice Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:24:24 GMT Request from #NRC to update the #StudentID procedure within the college. Patrice Wed, 04 Sep 2013 14:16:14 GMT #Change CR0082 completed notification sent to #DEL Patrice Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:50:32 GMT #Change CR0082 accepted. #CDR changes to be carried out ASAP. #Allcolleges Patrice Wed, 04 Sep 2013 10:18:36 GMT #change CR0082 submitted to #BSUmanagementGroup for approval. #allcolleges Patrice Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:55:59 GMT Updated #specs submitted to #DEL for approval. #allcolleges Patrice Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:30:03 GMT Asked to provide #Logshipping information for #SWC by #DEL. Patrice Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:10:05 GMT #CDR #Validation discussion meeting with #NWRC. Taking a look at Validations suggested by #DEL in prepartion for #DEL meeting. Patrice Wed, 28 Aug 2013 10:09:03 GMT #Change CR81 completed for #allcolleges. Patrice Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:44:27 GMT Asked by #DEL to investigate #CDR differnces withing #SERC and #SWC Patrice Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:06:56 GMT Approval of #Change CR0081 has been granted, will be added to #allcolleges asap. Patrice Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:56:08 GMT #SRC seeking infomation regarding #change CR0081. Patrice Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:58:28 GMT Submission of #Change CR0081 to #BSUmanagementGroup. Patrice Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:45:11 GMT #V4 information requested from #BMC. Patrice Mon, 19 Aug 2013 10:01:47 GMT Results from #CDR test from the 25th of July have been recieved from #DEL. Anomolies to be looked into. #allcolleges Patrice Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Scheduled run of #CDR. #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 22 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Request from #DEL for information on College Ref. Patrice Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Issue with Reciept printing with in #BMC Patrice Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Request made to #Unit4 to provide information regarding #FESRrebuild Patrice Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Request for meeting with #DENI regarding changes to college submissions. #Allcolleges Patrice Wed, 17 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Testing off #CDR in #NWRC to see if the #FESRrebuild is causing problems Patrice Tue, 16 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT #Change 80 completed. #DEL notified Patrice Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT List of differnces from last #CDR to be investigated. #DEL. #AllColleges Patrice Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT #CDR meeting to analyse results from previous run. #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 08 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Internal issues with Email/Internet in #CNI contact made with #BT and #Mhance to resolve issues Patrice Thu, 04 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT #Change 80 to be submitted to #BSUManagment fro agreement. # DEL. #AllColleges Patrice Tue, 02 Jul 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting in #DEL to show progress on #DELManual. #AllColleges Patrice Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT #CDR review from run the took place in May. Agreement to run again to see if issues/discrepancies have been reduced. #AllColleges. Patrice Thu, 27 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT Request from #DELto investigate the current log shipping process and report back. #AllColleges Patrice Thu, 20 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT #Change 100 completed. #DEL notified Patrice Thu, 20 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT #PensionsWorkingGroup invited #JaneSystems over to dicuss the best use of the system and to ask for issues to be looked and with possibilty of enhancement. Main ares of discussion where RTI, Employee Ref. #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 17 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT #Change 100 submitted to #BSUManagment fro agreement. # DEL. #AllColleges Patrice Thu, 06 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT Discussion with #BMC #Curriculum with regards to discrepancies being produced from the #CDR Patrice Tue, 04 Jun 2013 00:00:00 GMT Correspondance with #DENI regarding new requirements from #Allcolleges. Information proved and meeting to be scheduled. Patrice Wed, 29 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Conference call wit C2K regarding #ULN's with in colleges. Patrice Tue, 28 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Investigation into discrepancies with #CDR and #NRC data. Patrice Thu, 23 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting with #DEL regarding the handover of the #CDR project to myself. Ongoing issues and to do's where dicussed and also where we were sitting with regards to completion of phase 1. #AllColleges Patrice Wed, 22 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT #Handover of Ronans workload. #AllColleges Patrice Tue, 21 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Helping to host #BestAwards #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 20 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Final prepartiond for #Bestawards #AllColleges Patrice Tue, 14 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting in Armagh City Hotel regarding finishing touches for #BestAwards #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 13 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting to discuss and make list of things to do for #BestAwards #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 13 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT asked by local business to source information that would help them gain an apprentice from one of the 6 colleges for a year. #AllColleges Patrice Mon, 13 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Asked to assist #BMC with progressing #SSRS #Reports with in colleges. Patrice Wed, 08 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting in #DEL to show progress on #DELManual Patrice Wed, 01 May 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting in #BMC with staff regarding #recording and #reporting on #TrainingandDevelopment. Patrice Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:02:30 GMT Succesful meeting with #DEL regarding document management and guidance. Project will commence the week of the 29th of April. Patrice Thu, 25 Apr 2013 00:00:00 GMT #DEL meeting regarding ongoing work and up and coming work. Mainly centered around the progression of the #DELmanual. Patrice Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:27:35 GMT #QLe issues have been highlighted to #Unit4. #Unit4 have agreed to send document regarding all changes that were made to triggers within code. Patrice Wed, 17 Apr 2013 11:26:10 GMT Meeting with #JaneSystems regarding #PensionReport went well. #BMC explained what is needed and #Janesystems have agreed to come up with a number of solutions. Patrice Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting with the #PensionWorkingGroup. Group discussed issues they were currently having and may have going forward with changes that were coming into place. Patrice Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:58:37 GMT Created and sent draft proposal for Pension Report to #JaneSystems on behalf of #NRC #SERC #NWRC and #BMC Patrice Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:36:41 GMT Conference call set up with #JaneSystems regarding the development of a Pension report for #BMC #SERC #NWRC #NRC Patrice Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:19:41 GMT Revised #FEMR sent to two leading colleges #src #nrc. Awaiting response and next step. Patrice Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:09:24 GMT Investigating employees appearing on #FEMR report for #NRC Patrice Mon, 11 Mar 2013 10:08:33 GMT Mapped #FEMR reports with small ammendments sent to #SRC. Patrice Thu, 28 Feb 2013 17:00:02 GMT Contining to resolve queries for #FEMR with lead colleges #SRC #NRC Patrice Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:07:51 GMT Investigating end dates in #EssentialSkills for #DEL as part of the #CDR project. Patrice Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:29:07 GMT Request made by #BMC to ask College MIS Managers to vote for two #Enhancements on the #QLs enhancment web site. Patrice Tue, 26 Feb 2013 16:19:10 GMT Asked to investigate students appearing on the #AMS report that do not exist on the #Qls system for #SWC Patrice Tue, 26 Feb 2013 12:01:03 GMT Mapped #FEMR checking report sent to #SRC to see if issue has been resolved with missing SOC codes Patrice Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:08:46 GMT Supplied report to #SRC regarding difference in #FTE and #FLU data. Patrice Thu, 21 Feb 2013 11:07:44 GMT Meeting with #SRC regarding college issues with #FEMR report. Investigation work to take place. Patrice Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:23:21 GMT assisted #NRC with mapping #FEMR reports Patrice Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:27:09 GMT Create #QLe screens for out of hours lecturers, lecturers abroad and those in out centres for #NRC Patrice Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:24:52 GMT Investigate differences in various areas within #Qle and #V4 for #NRC Patrice Wed, 06 Feb 2013 00:00:00 GMT Meeting with #NRC to discuss and set up #Qle for specific work groups and users. Patrice Mon, 04 Feb 2013 00:00:00 GMT Request by #SRC to have a look at the enrolment counts for both #FLU and #FTE_AMS. Patrice Thu, 24 Jan 2013 00:00:00 GMT #BMC Have requested and #QLSupdate to populate all the internal email address' using the student ID and the college domain. Patrice Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:00:00 GMT Completed Reports, Gudiance and review documents for #FEMR sent to the two colleges testing it, #NRC and #SRC. Patrice Tue, 18 Dec 2012 00:00:00 GMT #FTE_AMS schedule to be set across the 6 colleges,#NRC,#SRC,#SERC,#BMC,#NWRC and #SWC for the academic year 11/12. Patrice Mon, 17 Dec 2012 00:00:00 GMT Meeting to agree final list of changes for the #FEMR. #NRC and #SRC in attendance. It was agreed that changes should be complete by the 10th of Janurrary. Patrice Tue, 11 Dec 2012 00:00:00 GMT Meeting with #SRC regarding the first draft of the #FEMR guidelines. Patrice Thu, 06 Dec 2012 00:00:00 GMT #FEMR guidance reviewed,Report and Review sent to #NRC and #SRC Patrice Tue, 04 Dec 2012 00:00:00 GMT Look and create a report on current #SQL jobs and schedules on #SWC qls server. Patrice Mon, 19 Nov 2012 00:00:00 GMT First draft of #FEMR user guidance. Document sent to #NRC and 'SRC to review. Patrice Wed, 14 Nov 2012 00:00:00 GMT Meeting with #NRC to look at areas in the colleges process where we could help. Patrice Thu, 08 Nov 2012 00:00:00 GMT Review of current #FEMR against against the Equality Commison Hand book. Document to produced and agreed with #SRC and #NRC Patrice Thu, 25 Oct 2012 00:00:00 GMT Attended #FAST forum regarding issues around Cloud Technology