Posts - Patrice McCann

Validation set 4b submitted. Awaiting results #DEL #Allcolleges


Request from #BMC to stop a #script and schedule it to resume on the 11th May


Further investogation needed into the #FLU coding. #all colleges


Few issues raised with validation set 2 in #CDR. #DEL to confirm next step. #allcolleges


Validation set 3 ran for #CDR. #Allcolleges


Request from #BMC to investigate a #FLU issue.


Starting work on Validation set 2 for #CDR with view to have completed and signed off by end of week. #Allcolleges


Change made to #FTE in #allcolleges. This allows 22 to be seen on report. #change CR0102


Investigating issue in #BMC where data is going missing.


Query from #BMC regarding #CDR validations


Request from #SRC to run #FTE for 13/14


#CDR Validation query from #SWC


Validation breakdown sent to #allcolleges from #cdr run carried out on Friday evening.


Successful run of #CDR on the 24th Jan. #allcolleges


Asked to investigate #FTE issue in #SERC.


meeting with #DEL regarding #CDR validation reconciliation.


Request from #NWRC to provide #CDR table script.


Investgation into failure notifications within the repository server. #CDR #Allcolleges


Analysing data from Monday evenings #CDR run.#All colleges


#DEL want a list of DEL employees that are currently set up to receive #CDR outputs.


#CDR set up for #test run this evening. #allcolleges


Request from #DEL to provide code that produces new variable list within #CDR.


Runtime issue reported in #SWC causing issues to #FLU run.


#Change CR0087 aprooved and completed for #CDR.


Issue with #FTE in #SRC. 12/13 yr has disappeared. #SRC wants to know why this would be the case and also a re-run put in place


#Internal issue with the info@ email address on the website


Issue regarding #FLU csv in #SWC


#change CR0087 sent to BSU management group for aproval . #CDR


#Internal installation of software on new laptop.


Request from #SWC to show how to run #FLU themselves. Email sent with URL


Request from #BMC to provide #CDR run


Update continuing to #cdr #Validations


Update continuing to #cdr #Validations


#Change CR0084 agreed by 3 members of #BSUmanagement


Meeting with #DEL regarding new variables to be added #CDR.


Request from #SRC to reset password to enable access to #CDR files.


Request from #NRC to provide table layout for #CDR.


#CDR run completed on the 15th November.


Going through #validations, noting which ones match and can be included in fridays #return


Request from #SRC to complete a #database update. Awaiting file, completed update form to look at if this is viable.


Request from #BMC to send #CDR files for academic years, 10/11,11/12,12/13,13/14.


Request to colleges for their internal process around deceased students. #Allcolleges


Updates to be made to #CDR #Validations based on weekend run. #allcolleges,#DEL


Creation of Look up tables for #CDR #Validations. #Colleges


Test run of CDR with Validations in #NWRC for #DEL completed on the 1st of November.


Asked to investigate a DTC issue within #SRC.


Request from #SWC to provide them with Friday nights flat FLU file.


Papers created for Thursdays #CDR meeting, showing results from SPSS and Sql #Validations. #allcolleges


Request by #SRC to provide #FLU #validation exceptions


Request by #DEL to provide start and end dates for academic years in #allcolleges.


Request by #SERC to provide #FLU #validation exceptions.


Meeting arranged for Thursday the 24th to discuss #CDR validations. #allcolleges


Weekend run of #CDR for academic year 13/14. Run went ok just waiting feed back from #DEL regarding data. #allcolleges


Problem with internal servers #Mhance notified and are to provide information and also access for Brendan and myself to troublshoot problems out of hours.


#Flu run completed for 12/13. Few issues regarding validation report but work around put in place #allcolleges and #DEL happy.


#changerequest CR0083 approved.


Query regarding transferred students and their outcome to be investigated on behalf of #BMC. #allcolleges


Testing of the #CDR with #Validations that took place at the weekend.


enquiry from #NRC regarding V4 functionality.


1st of #CDR #Validations recieved. Going to merge and test these with already existing ones. #allcolleges


Good meeting with #DENI regarding teachers #pensions. Final layout to be confirmed before contact made with #JaneSystems . #allcolleges


Meeting with #QLPuserGroup


#Equality Information submitted to #DEL


Meeting arranged to see DENI next week regarding #Pensions. #allcolleges


Validation document created and sent to #allcolleges.


#CDR #Validation guide to be created for #allcolleges. #DEL


#DEL require infromation regarding the new #Equality fields on #QL


Problems with email going to certain address'. Contact made with #ITassist to help with investigation.


Request from #NRC to update the #StudentID procedure within the college.


#Change CR0082 completed notification sent to #DEL


#Change CR0082 accepted. #CDR changes to be carried out ASAP. #Allcolleges


#change CR0082 submitted to #BSUmanagementGroup for approval. #allcolleges


Updated #specs submitted to #DEL for approval. #allcolleges


Asked to provide #Logshipping information for #SWC by #DEL.


#CDR #Validation discussion meeting with #NWRC. Taking a look at Validations suggested by #DEL in prepartion for #DEL meeting.


#Change CR81 completed for #allcolleges.


Asked by #DEL to investigate #CDR differnces withing #SERC and #SWC


Approval of #Change CR0081 has been granted, will be added to #allcolleges asap.


#SRC seeking infomation regarding #change CR0081.


Submission of #Change CR0081 to #BSUmanagementGroup.


#V4 information requested from #BMC.


Results from #CDR test from the 25th of July have been recieved from #DEL. Anomolies to be looked into. #allcolleges


Scheduled run of #CDR. #AllColleges


Request from #DEL for information on College Ref.


Issue with Reciept printing with in #BMC


Request made to #Unit4 to provide information regarding #FESRrebuild


Request for meeting with #DENI regarding changes to college submissions. #Allcolleges


Testing off #CDR in #NWRC to see if the #FESRrebuild is causing problems


#Change 80 completed. #DEL notified


List of differnces from last #CDR to be investigated. #DEL. #AllColleges


#CDR meeting to analyse results from previous run. #AllColleges


Internal issues with Email/Internet in #CNI contact made with #BT and #Mhance to resolve issues


#Change 80 to be submitted to #BSUManagment fro agreement. # DEL. #AllColleges


Meeting in #DEL to show progress on #DELManual. #AllColleges


#CDR review from run the took place in May. Agreement to run again to see if issues/discrepancies have been reduced. #AllColleges.


Request from #DELto investigate the current log shipping process and report back. #AllColleges


#Change 100 completed. #DEL notified


#PensionsWorkingGroup invited #JaneSystems over to dicuss the best use of the system and to ask for issues to be looked and with possibilty of enhancement. Main ares of discussion where RTI, Employee Ref. #AllColleges


#Change 100 submitted to #BSUManagment fro agreement. # DEL. #AllColleges


Discussion with #BMC #Curriculum with regards to discrepancies being produced from the #CDR


Correspondance with #DENI regarding new requirements from #Allcolleges. Information proved and meeting to be scheduled.


Conference call wit C2K regarding #ULN's with in colleges.


Investigation into discrepancies with #CDR and #NRC data.


Meeting with #DEL regarding the handover of the #CDR project to myself. Ongoing issues and to do's where dicussed and also where we were sitting with regards to completion of phase 1. #AllColleges


#Handover of Ronans workload. #AllColleges


Helping to host #BestAwards #AllColleges


Final prepartiond for #Bestawards #AllColleges


Meeting in Armagh City Hotel regarding finishing touches for #BestAwards #AllColleges


Meeting to discuss and make list of things to do for #BestAwards #AllColleges


asked by local business to source information that would help them gain an apprentice from one of the 6 colleges for a year. #AllColleges


Asked to assist #BMC with progressing #SSRS #Reports with in colleges.


Meeting in #DEL to show progress on #DELManual


Meeting in #BMC with staff regarding #recording and #reporting on #TrainingandDevelopment.


Succesful meeting with #DEL regarding document management and guidance. Project will commence the week of the 29th of April.


#DEL meeting regarding ongoing work and up and coming work. Mainly centered around the progression of the #DELmanual.


#QLe issues have been highlighted to #Unit4. #Unit4 have agreed to send document regarding all changes that were made to triggers within code.


Meeting with #JaneSystems regarding #PensionReport went well. #BMC explained what is needed and #Janesystems have agreed to come up with a number of solutions.


Meeting with the #PensionWorkingGroup. Group discussed issues they were currently having and may have going forward with changes that were coming into place.


Created and sent draft proposal for Pension Report to #JaneSystems on behalf of #NRC #SERC #NWRC and #BMC


Conference call set up with #JaneSystems regarding the development of a Pension report for #BMC #SERC #NWRC #NRC


Revised #FEMR sent to two leading colleges #src #nrc. Awaiting response and next step.


Investigating employees appearing on #FEMR report for #NRC


Mapped #FEMR reports with small ammendments sent to #SRC.


Contining to resolve queries for #FEMR with lead colleges #SRC #NRC


Investigating end dates in #EssentialSkills for #DEL as part of the #CDR project.


Request made by #BMC to ask College MIS Managers to vote for two #Enhancements on the #QLs enhancment web site.


Asked to investigate students appearing on the #AMS report that do not exist on the #Qls system for #SWC


Mapped #FEMR checking report sent to #SRC to see if issue has been resolved with missing SOC codes


Supplied report to #SRC regarding difference in #FTE and #FLU data.


Meeting with #SRC regarding college issues with #FEMR report. Investigation work to take place.


assisted #NRC with mapping #FEMR reports


Create #QLe screens for out of hours lecturers, lecturers abroad and those in out centres for #NRC


Investigate differences in various areas within #Qle and #V4 for #NRC


Meeting with #NRC to discuss and set up #Qle for specific work groups and users.


Request by #SRC to have a look at the enrolment counts for both #FLU and #FTE_AMS.


#BMC Have requested and #QLSupdate to populate all the internal email address' using the student ID and the college domain.


Completed Reports, Gudiance and review documents for #FEMR sent to the two colleges testing it, #NRC and #SRC.


#FTE_AMS schedule to be set across the 6 colleges,#NRC,#SRC,#SERC,#BMC,#NWRC and #SWC for the academic year 11/12.


Meeting to agree final list of changes for the #FEMR. #NRC and #SRC in attendance. It was agreed that changes should be complete by the 10th of Janurrary.


Meeting with #SRC regarding the first draft of the #FEMR guidelines.


#FEMR guidance reviewed,Report and Review sent to #NRC and #SRC


Look and create a report on current #SQL jobs and schedules on #SWC qls server.


First draft of #FEMR user guidance. Document sent to #NRC and 'SRC to review.


Meeting with #NRC to look at areas in the colleges process where we could help.


Review of current #FEMR against against the Equality Commison Hand book. Document to produced and agreed with #SRC and #NRC


Attended #FAST forum regarding issues around Cloud Technology