Posts

More work discussed for #FEMR @ #allcolleges


Working with #NRC on storing photographs on #QLP


#NICIS Managers meeting at #CNI. Main topics discussed were #CDR and the standardisation of curriculum definition in #QLS across #Allcolleges


Disaster Recovery #DR advice provided to #BMC based on strategy deployed for #ABW and #QL for #Allcolleges


Validation set 4b submitted. Awaiting results #DEL #Allcolleges


Done some #QLP analysis work for #NRC


Request from #BMC to stop a #script and schedule it to resume on the 11th May


#Change CR0106 issued to change board #BSUManagementGroup. This is for the removal of selected fields from the #CDR output file.


#Change CR0105 issued to change board #BSUManagementGroup. This is for the inclusion of postcode related data in the #CDR output file.


#Change CR0104 issued to change board #BSUManagementGroup. This is for the inclusion of non-QLS variables in the #CDR output file.


#Change CR0103 issued to change board #BSUManagementGroup. This is for the inclusion of equality fields in the #CDR output file.


Change made to #FEMR to be tested by #SRC for #allcolleges


Help given to #QLP #staffdevelopment @#BMC


#QLP #absentreporting samples sent to #BMC


Software hosting prices presented to #Estates @ #BMC


Query in from #NRC regarding #QLS


Helped set up #CDR to be run locally @ #SRC


Helping #src regarding a query around field adjustment to #QLP


Further investogation needed into the #FLU coding. #all colleges


Few issues raised with validation set 2 in #CDR. #DEL to confirm next step. #allcolleges


Validation set 3 ran for #CDR. #Allcolleges


Meeting with #CAFRE about business processes and sharing of best practice


#MISILT group business case framework commenced with #SRC in advance of next project board meeting


This years #Bestawards venue and date announced for #allcolleges @http://tinyurl.com/pnnlpep


Posting industrial relations framework within the Further Education (#FE) sector #allcolleges @http://tinyurl.com/oevalbd


working with #del on updating #rrq download requirements


Request from #BMC to investigate a #FLU issue.


Working with #nwrc on running #cdr locally @ #allcolleges


Gave a presentation to #BMC on #estates software


Gave #training to #NWRC on #absentreporting coding


Starting work on Validation set 2 for #CDR with view to have completed and signed off by end of week. #Allcolleges


Productive meeting at #DEL about #CDR and the plan to completion.


Confirmed PSU at #SRC is covered under #M-Hance contract following escalation.


#internal work with #AVG set up on a number of #clients


#Internal installation of software on new workstation.


Doing work for #ccea around #uln for students


Change made to #FTE in #allcolleges. This allows 22 to be seen on report. #change CR0102


Notification and released notes of #QLP v3.2 SP10 sent to #Allcolleges. Plan is for #UNIT4 to install in week beginning 10 March 2014


#Change CR0102 for amendment to #FTE report issued to change board. The report will now include details of MOA 22 records


Project plan to completion of #CDR agreed with #BSU Management Group. Includes plan to allow local running of #CDR at #Allcolleges


training given to #SRC on #authorisationcentre


#staffdevelopment training given to #SWC


Meeting planned with #CCEA on #ULN


Investigating issue in #BMC where data is going missing.


Dealing with queries in from #NWRC on #FEMR #absentreports and #staffportal


Dealing with queries in from #DEL on #RRQ


Query from #BMC regarding #CDR validations


Request from #SRC to run #FTE for 13/14


#CDR Validation query from #SWC


#MISILT steering group meeting to discuss next steps with project. Meeting to be setup with #UNIT4 to review potential hosting solutions.