Northern Ireland’s six Regional Colleges operate across 40+ campuses and through over 400 outreach community locations.
The Colleges offer a wide range of courses from entry level through to post-graduate.
- Essential Skills (numeracy, literacy and ICT)
- GCSEs and A levels
- Adult Learner Access to University
- Professional and technical qualifications
- National and First Diplomas
- Training for Success & Apprenticeships
- Higher Education, including:
- Two-year Foundation Degrees
- Higher National Diplomas and Certificates
All six Regional Colleges offer a range of courses in partnership with post-primary schools to deliver a range of technical and professional courses, including National and First Diplomas.
All six Regional Colleges offer a range of courses for Adult Learners to support returners top education, to provide upskilling and re-skilling opportunities and to facilitate progress to further study.
All six Regional Colleges deliver community education through a range of community outreach locations and in partnership with local communities.
Studying at your local Colleges offers a range of routes for further progression. The introduction of the QCF (Qualification Credit Framework) in 2010/11 now means that there are more flexible way to develop progression pathways from entry level through to undergraduate and post-graduate level.